Search This Blog

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I would love to hear from you, so feel free to use the contact form or comment with recommendations, your opinions of the different fandoms, fics, pairings, whatever!

-FanFictionAddict

P.S. A lot of the fics I'll be talking about contain explicit sex/violence. I won't be quoting or going into detail, but I'll probably be making some kind of remark about it. So, if you get squeamish at the mere mention of sex and/or violence, this probably isn't the blog for you.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Introduction

So, I don't really expect anyone to read this... I'm making this blog more for me than anything else. I've felt like I've needed to do something I feel passionate about, and the closest thing to that is Fanfiction. I'm a horrible writer, so I decided to post reviews of the fics I'm reading/I've read.

Honestly, I have a feeling this is going to turn into a sort of diary, and will probably have the same success as the times in the past I've tried to keep a diary... as in fail after a few entries. But who knows?

Note: I've found that most of the well-written fics I read tend to have some pretty explicit sex scenes in them. I won't being going into more detail in this blog, but if you get squeamish at the mere mention of sex, then this isn't the blog for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment