Search This Blog

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I would love to hear from you, so feel free to use the contact form or comment with recommendations, your opinions of the different fandoms, fics, pairings, whatever!

-FanFictionAddict

P.S. A lot of the fics I'll be talking about contain explicit sex/violence. I won't be quoting or going into detail, but I'll probably be making some kind of remark about it. So, if you get squeamish at the mere mention of sex and/or violence, this probably isn't the blog for you.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Coincidental Major by m7707

Twilight Fanfic

Links:
Fanfiction.netCoincidental Major by m7707
Twilighted.netCoincidental Major by m7707

Previous Story (BPOV of Coincidental Major):
Fanfiction.netMajor Misconduct by m7707
Twilighted.netMajor Misconduct by m7707
My review of Major Misconduct

Story Rating:
M/NC-17

Status:
Complete

Pairing:
Bella/Edward

Fanfiction.net Summary:
A tale about a hockey-playing boy who loves his girl. This is Edward's story from Major Misconduct.

Twilighted.net Summary:
A tale about a hockey-playing boy who loves his girl. This is Edward's story from Major Misconduct.

Review:
Pretty much all I said about Major Misconduct. Even though it's all the same events, your perspective changes slightly since Edward is the one telling the story. I loved seeing how Edward viewed all of their interactions- most of the time I had assumed something different from what was actually going through his head. I don't think it matters, but I would recommend reading Major Misconduct first. I think there are one or two references made that you might not fully understand if you read Coincidental Major first.

Favorite Aspect:
The way the insight into Edward's head was different from what I had imagined while reading Major Misconduct, but better.

Story Rating:
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment