Search This Blog

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I would love to hear from you, so feel free to use the contact form or comment with recommendations, your opinions of the different fandoms, fics, pairings, whatever!

-FanFictionAddict

P.S. A lot of the fics I'll be talking about contain explicit sex/violence. I won't be quoting or going into detail, but I'll probably be making some kind of remark about it. So, if you get squeamish at the mere mention of sex and/or violence, this probably isn't the blog for you.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle

Harry Potter Fic

Links:
Fanfiction.net: The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle
GrangerEnchanted.net: The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle

Story Rating:
M/NC-17

Story Pairing:
Hermione/Draco, Dramione

Fanfiction.net Summary:
7th year. Draco & Hermione awaken in a Muggle hotel room, naked, hung-over and tattooed. They also happen to be married. Thus begin a desperate search for a solution to their sticky situation.

GrangerEnchanted.com Summary:
7th year. Draco and Hermione awaken in a Muggle hotel room, naked, hung-over and tattooed. They also happen to be married. Thus begin a desperate search for a solution to their sticky situation. After all, who in their right mind would want to be married to Draco Malfoy? Surely not Hermione…

Review:
I just re-read this fic about a week ago. I liked the idea of Draco and Hermione suddenly finding themselves in a marriage, and the fact that the they had gotten marriage tattoos made the idea even more interesting. It was fun reading about how both of them were against the idea, but then coming around to it while having to deal with a Death Eater recruiter at the same time.

Something I appreciate now that I hadn't realized previously is that this it doesn't really strike me as being a Hogwarts fic. It's difficult to explain, but for me it felt more like the setting just happened to be Hogwarts, rather than making the story about the school experience.

Favorite Aspect:
The marriage tattoos were really cool, although I kind of wish there was a little bit more about them.

Rating:
8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment