Search This Blog

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I would love to hear from you, so feel free to use the contact form or comment with recommendations, your opinions of the different fandoms, fics, pairings, whatever!

-FanFictionAddict

P.S. A lot of the fics I'll be talking about contain explicit sex/violence. I won't be quoting or going into detail, but I'll probably be making some kind of remark about it. So, if you get squeamish at the mere mention of sex and/or violence, this probably isn't the blog for you.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Case of the Creature Kidnappings by frostykitten

Harry Potter Fanfic

Links:
Fanfiction.net: The Case of the Creature Kidnappings by frostykitten

Story Rating:
T/PG-13

Status:
Complete

Pairing:
Hermione/Draco, Dramione

Fanfiction.net Summary:
"What your puny mind doesn't understand, Potter, is that she does the paperwork I hate, and I do the dirty work that grates on her Gryffindor sensibilities." Hermione and Draco have been partners working in the Department for Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures for years, but their comfortable partnership is shaken up when creatures go missing and the Aurors get involved.

Review:
This was such a great combination of humor, action, and romance. I loved the build-up to the romance because it was far more realistic than many of the other Dramione romances I've read. This author is one of my favorite Dramione writers because of this, and also because of the humor thrown in. I love the banter between Draco and Hermione.

Favorite Aspect:
The way that the humor isn't completely ridiculous, but rather fitting for the story.

Rating:
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment