Search This Blog

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I would love to hear from you, so feel free to use the contact form or comment with recommendations, your opinions of the different fandoms, fics, pairings, whatever!

-FanFictionAddict

P.S. A lot of the fics I'll be talking about contain explicit sex/violence. I won't be quoting or going into detail, but I'll probably be making some kind of remark about it. So, if you get squeamish at the mere mention of sex and/or violence, this probably isn't the blog for you.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

NOVA by cupcakeriot

Twilight Fanfic

Links:
Fanfiction.net: NOVA by cupcakeriot

Story Rating:
M

Story Status:
In-Progress (as of June 7th, 2014)

Pairing:
Bella/Edward

Fanfiction.net Summary:
The early 27th century - a young omnilinguist gypsy girl who creates visions with her li'lute, an alien bio-weapon struggling with his control, the Federation starship Nova, and how their lives intertwine.

Review:
This story caught my eye because it's not often I come across a Twilight scifi fic. Then when I started reading, I was really interested in the way the author managed to turn all of the main characters into different species from different planets like a sort of Star Trek cast. It's a bit odd because Bella and Edward are called Astra and Khai, respectively, rather than any of the names typical in Twilight fanfiction. If you're both a Star Trek fan and a Twilight fan, then you'll probably enjoy this.

Rating:
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment